Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Five for Friday

Happy Friday!! Linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for another...


Been in my class every.stinkin.day this week! Here's a sneak peek at some of the colors I'm using. There's some purple thrown in too!




My honey and I will celebrate our 12th anniversary in a few weeks and so I sent him this screenshot:



A girl can dream!!







Did all the school supply shopping for my little 3rd and 1st graders. I sent this pic to my mom so they could see (they were visiting Grandma this week!) and all I got was "eh, they're okay." I see a return trip in my future.


Leaving in about 20 minutes to go get my two little loveys from my mom's house. Can't wait to smooch their faces! 





Whipped up these word wall headers this morning. I love how they turned out. I'll get them on TpT sometime next week...maybe...


Head over to Doodle Bugs Teaching and check out all the awesome Five for Friday links. 

No comments :

Post a Comment