Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

New Spelling Word Sorts


Oh my gosh you guys, I am not a fan of wisdom teeth removal. I mean who is really, that would just be nuts. But seriously, I am so scared of a clot coming out, or getting an infection, or something going wrong. 

So far I'm still numb in my lip and chin which is scary. I have incredibly long roots, so they were very close to my nerves. Just what I need...to be a tingly, numb lip and chin person forever...Lord help me. Hopefully it will wear off soon, but the surgeon said it can take a while. I'm getting antsy already!

Since my husband has restricted me to being home and in bed resting (I tried to assure him that my legs aren't broken!) I've been working like a maniac on school stuff...one of which is working on some new spelling word sorts. I whipped up 4 new ones in a day. Not bad if I don't say so myself. Hopefully there are no typos...I was slightly medicated after all ;)



Check them out at TpT by clicking here or on the picture above. 

NOTE: There is no 6 because in the curriculum that I'm working off of week six is a review week. Kind of annoying, I know. Sorry!

No comments :

Post a Comment