Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Back to School- Classroom Tour


You better up your bandwidth baby because today you get to peek around the place where I spend way too much time. Let the pictures roll... 


It's slightly unfinished, a tad disorganized, always more dusty than I'd like, but it's my little place where I get to do what I do.


I usually don't go theme crazy, and instead opt for vibrant bright colors. I like the idea of a full blown theme, but this works for me. 



Here's my little piece of the pie. 



I love using WBT's Super Improvers last year with my 3rd graders. I know my little first grade darlings will love it too! 


I really love my calendar board. It's missing a few components, but we'll get there. I'm giving my self permission to not stress out this year! 



Here is my huge gigantic board that I probably should have divided up, but I was running out of time. So it got some bunting that was left over from last years room (I changed rooms this year!) and ta-daa. Here's whatcha get. That paper is NOT so neon green...don't know why it looks that way on my screen????

That's all I got for ya today. Keep it real home slice...

(my husband always says that...I don't really understand the phrase, but whatev...keep it real anyway, haha!)




1 comment :

  1. Your room is perfect! I love the bright bulletin boards and the buntings pair perfectly!! My husband was saying "that's boss" for a while and my teaching partner and I piled it up. He quit that one pretty quick after haha

    ReplyDelete