Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Some Liebster Love

I'm sorry I take forever to pass on these awards, but here goes nothing. 

 

This award highlights blogs that have under 200 followers. Here are the rules for it:

1. Copy and paste this award on your blog. 
2. Thank the giver and link back to them. 
3. Reveal 5 other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blog.

Recipients:




Grade Three is the Place for Me!

SIDE NOTE: Jessica, from My Tales of a Fourth Grade Teacher, and I share not only the same name, but boy are we cut from the same cloth! Her profile sounds like I could have written it. Go check it out! 

 Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Stay Calm and Teach On

Beyond The Gradebook


Another thanks to Brittany from Stickers and Stamps for giving me the award. 

No comments :

Post a Comment