A huge thanks to Janis from Grade Three is the Place for Me! for putting together this great newbie blog hop.
When you join, make sure you share:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. I live on the central coast of California not far from Pismo Beach. Can anyone say California Bloggers Meet-Up!!
2. I teach 3rd grade at a private Christian school.
3. This will be my second year in 3rd grade. My first teaching experience was in a 2/3 combo class and I taught only half of that year.
4. I just started my blog in June. It has been SO much fun. My husband thinks I'm a little nuts though.
5. Allow people to respond to your comments directly via email! This will help alleviate the need for you to try and remember all of the blogs you posted a question to. I know I never remember and so I never get my answers. Boo!
To make sure you can receive emails go in the "Settings" section of your blog and click "Mobile and Email." If you put in your email in the section that says "Comment Notification Email" you'll not only receive emails when someone comments on your blog post, but it will give people the opportunity to respond to you via email when you comment on their blog post.