Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Ipsy: August

I cannot believe it's September 1st and I'm just now posting about my August Ipsy glam bag...so sad :(

My first Ipsy glam bag arrived in July and you can read about that and what Ipsy is here.

Each month I'll give a quick review after having used the products and then I'll share my new goodies.

Okay, so looking back on July...



1. Tints & Sass- SO bright red in the bottle (scary!), but actually very pretty when put on and topped with a gloss. Use a light hand because it can get bright. It smells yummy too! Oh, and don't use it with chapped lips...looks gross. Didn't use on my cheeks. 

2. Pur-lisse Moisturizer- I really, really liked this. Is was very light on the skin and didn't feel greasy at all. At $55 a bottle, I'm not sure that I'd buy it though. I guess I shouldn't be such a cheapie when it comes to skincare. 

3. Clear Clinic Spot Treatment- I don't really get a lot of blemishes, so I haven't used this but maybe twice. I didn't notice a huge benefit, but again I'm probably not the best person for opinion on it. 

4. bareMinerals 5 in 1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow- Wowzers! That's a mouthful! I love, love, love this eyeshadow. It is SO creamy, goes on smoothly, and I didn't notice any creasing throughout the day. LOVE.

5. Pop Beauty Bronzer- This is a nice bronzer. Nothing to be WOW about, but nice. I like that it doesn't have any orangy tones to it. It's just a nice brown bronzer. 

Ok, drumroll please....


3. Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Sampler in Arctic Breeze, Laguna Green, Appletini, and Indigo
4. Jersey Shore Cosmetics Mongongo Lip Conditioner
5. Manna Kador Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion

Oh. My. Gosh. You guys. I am in love with my August Glam Bag. I haven't used everything yet, but I am so excited about each and every thing I got. 

I swatched that Urban Decay eyeliner and woah! The color is amazing. I put a dab of the shimmer lotion on my hand and it gives this really pretty peachy-pinky-goldish glow to your skin. The eyeshadows are SO pigmented, but I haven't played with them yet. Can't wait to!

My friend has used the dry shampoo before and she said she really liked it. 

I've been using the lip conditioner like crazy. I love it. It smells so yummy I could eat it. 

The only thing I was kind of eh about was the bag. It's cute and all...I love polka-dots, but it seems to be a cheap plastic and I'm sure it'll be cracking in no time. We'll see. 

Be GLAM ladies! 

No comments :

Post a Comment