Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

First Ipsy Glam Bag

Who would not be excited about getting mail when this beauty is in there?! I mean come on people, that pink, seriously!! 


What is an Ipsy Glam Bag you ask? 

Here's the rundown: 

1. Visit ipsy.com to create a free account and complete a beauty quiz and get on the Glam Bag waitlist. 

2. Get off the waitlist early by sharing your referral link on Facebook and having a friend sign up for a Glam Bag subscription. 

3. Each Glam Bag is shipped in that awesome pink bubble envelope and the actual bag inside is different each month. Here is the July bag:


4. In each bag there will be 5 beauty products (some trial size, some full size) that are geared towards your beauty profile. They don't guarantee an exact match, but for $10 you can't go too wrong. Here is what came in my July bag:


1. Tint and Sass by Elizabeth Mott in cherry
2. Pur-lisse Essential Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30
3. Clear Clinic Laboratories Vanished Clear Spot Treatment
4. POP Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer
5. bareMinerals 5 in 1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow with SPF 15

I'm pretty happy with my first bag. The moisturizer will be great for my travel bag. The bronzer and eyeshadow are both really pretty...I did a quick swatch on the back of my hand. I didn't try the spot treatment and to be honest I'm a bit scared to try the lip and cheek stain. It's pretty bright red! I'll let you know what I think once I try it. 

Like I said, I'm down with spending $10 a month to have some fun goodies delivered to my door. At the very least it gives me something to look forward to each month!

Let's get GLAM folks :)

No comments :

Post a Comment