Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Do you GoNoodle?

I love the power of Google. I remember looking at a bunch of summer posts about the Vegas teacher conferences/meet-ups and almost everyone mentioned GoNoodle. Had never heard of it...and no, I don't live under a rock. Honestly, I'm so out of touch with current music, celebs, and news that I might as well. That's all besides the point. My point is...I Googled GoNoodle and I'm so glad that I did. 


GoNoodle is a website that hosts a variety of brain breaks. Some energizing, some relaxing. All of them super fun. The great part is you get a little class avatar person (I think they have a real name, but I can't think of it at the moment...grr, hate when that happens!) that morphs the more breaks you do. 

Here is one:


Okay, while I was inserting this picture I remembered the little creatures are called Champs. 

Another plus is that if you're watching a brain break from YouTube, you don't get any of the ads. Those ads can always be tricky in class...you never know what might pop up!

Here we are doing the Surfer Dude yoga pose. 


I love it. Kids love it. It's a win-win situation. Click here or on the GoNoodle image above to check it out. 

No comments :

Post a Comment