Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fun with Five Senses

The following must be read to the tune of "Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees. If you don't know the song then go here first. 

I don't know why this song popped in my head, but it's pretty hilarious how close I got to the chorus. Some parts are a stretch, but give me a break...songwriting is tough work folks, haha. 

Enjoy. 



It started with a quick search

And that was when I Pinned her...


I can try, it sure can't hurt

Don't have a label for that

Followed that Pin back 

Mama's always gotta backtrack

When everybody Pins back...

Everybody cuts
Everybody glues
Everybody glues...too much


Translation: 

I found that darling Pin from Cara at The First Grade Parade, but realized she found the labels from another blog: Pencils, Glue, and Tying Shoes. Don't you just love the little rabbit trail (or is it a rabbit hole) that Pins take you on sometimes. Anyways, for some weird reason I couldn't get the Scribd thingy to work so I had to make my own labels. The picture above is our spin on this cutesie labeling activity. 

No comments :

Post a Comment