Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Classroom Website Linky

Brenda over at Primary Inspired is hosting a Classroom Website Tour Linky. She wants to know what we include on our site and how we use the website.

You can click the picture below to be transported to the wonderful world of Mrs. G's Third Grade (still a work in progress!). Browse around. I'd love to hear suggestions for things I might add, but I'd also love to hear what you like.



If you're interested in starting a website you can checkout my video tutorial for Weebly websites by going here.

To check out Brenda's linky and join the fun click below.

 


1 comment :

  1. Thanks for linking up! Your website is terrific!! I love the banner you have on your website...I'll have to check out your tutorial & find out how to do a banner on mine! I'd also love to hear more about your class blog!

    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete