Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Classroom Tour

The fact that I'm just now (after a week of school) posting pictures of my class is a sure fire indicator that the last two weeks of my life have been absolutely crazy!

I was putting it off because I kept coming up with things that I still needed to do, or wanted to fix, or wanted to add to. I finally realized that if I didn't just share it now, it might be June before I really finish everything I want to do. 

You can see the before pictures here

This next picture is from the main front door.

This next one is from the opposite corner. 



Attendance markers right when you walk in. 
This is the side of my filing cabinet. 


My group table. The bookshelves could really use some work.



My board for jobs. The little signs says, 
"We're going out on a limb to give a helping hand." 
I am going to put little hand cutouts with their name in 
each of the little job title pockets.  

 My cubbies got a new paint color!
 
My student center right on the other side of the filing cabinet. I saw this idea on another blog, but have no idea which one. If you have a student center, link up in the comments!

 My calendar/schedule boards. 

Below is a picture of my favorite back to school activity that we did this first week. These darling Bagpack getting to know you crafts can be found on TpT if you visit Mrs. H's store from Once Upon a First Grade Adventure.


Happy Back to School everyone! 

No comments :

Post a Comment