Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Techy Tidbit: Weebly App

This year I setup a class website using Weebly. You can read about that and even watch a video tutorial by going here

  
I've really loved Weebly so far. It's super easy to use and my parents love having class resources at their fingertips. I had hoped to include my students more in the blogging process, but haven't quite figured out how to make that work. 

But when I want to do a quick post, this Weebly app comes in handy.  I have it downloaded onto my classroom iPad and on my iPhone. 

When I first enter the app it takes me to the home screen where I choose which site I want to open.


It will show me the list of posts I've already made. By clicking the orange Post button at the bottom, I am taken to the screen to start a new post. 

From here I can enter my post title, insert text or photos and publish directly from either device. I love the simplicity of this app and the fact that I can post from anywhere!


If you have a Weebly site with a blog, this app is a must have.

If you're still on the market for a place to host your class website, Weebly is a great one for you to check out.

No comments :

Post a Comment