Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What?! You mean you can't read upside down and backwards?

I've been working on some fun posts to schedule for the next couple of weeks and when I popped in to check on my blog I found several pictures upside down, backwards, or scrambled up!

See what I mean...

Apparently there is a problem with Picasa Web Albums (which is what Google uses to store pics) supporting .TIFF files, which many of mine are. I don't know all the "techy" details as to why my files are formatted that way, I don't know what .TIFF means, but I do know that I'm super bummed by how crazy my blog is looking!

Picasa is {allegedly} working on a fix and hopefully it comes sooner rather than later. In the meantime, bear with me and keep in mind that I am NOT a crazy lady posting upside down, wacky photos. 

Happy spring break folks! 

1 comment :

  1. This piece of writing is truly a good one it helps new
    net users, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

    Review my web blog e-cigaret

    ReplyDelete